Sunday, October 24, 2010

Longboard shops

Hey everyone i was thinking today about how many great longboard shops there are in beach type areas.  You walk in the store and the owners and workers have this chill and friendly personality that you can sense right from the beginning.  In my hometown we had this outdoors world store.  This store had a couple of over priced boards and a couple of unfriendly owners.  Moving to college and being in a new area i'm very unaware of what types of shops St. Davids PA has to offer.  So i was thinking if anyone new anything about any stores in the area to let me know with a comment on the blog.  I would love to check it out and even write a review on what the shop has to offer merchandise and customer service wise.  Also it would be a great thing to know if anything happens to my board while i'm on campus.  I also just posted a few of my favorite blogs on the right hand side of the screen.  Check them out, they are all very unique and amazing.   

No comments:

Post a Comment