Sunday, October 3, 2010

Ala Moana - Bamboo Series

I'm just going to put it out there....i LOVE sector nine's bamboo series!  The boards are just so pretty and reliable.  The bamboo allows it to have a flex feel which is great.  I have a Sector nine Bamboo and it's the best investment i have made thus far.  The board is called Ala Moana -- Meaning "Path to the sea", in Hawaiian.  I have owned the board for about a year now and i seriously have no regrets.  The board has also gotten many awesome reviews.  The deck has great flex and is the perfect length for carving and slaloming.  It's incredibly strong and resilient.  The deck also doesn't have a fin which is a very unique design for the board.  I suggest definitely checking out some reviews and other information about sector nines 100% bamboo series.  Riding a board thats 100% bamboo also saves a  tree because it isn't made out of standard wood.  So, save a tree! ride a weed! 

1 comment:

  1. I like this picture!!! And I love your title picture! Totally unrelated to this post, but your blog is pretty awesome :)

    ReplyDelete