Monday, September 6, 2010

SHR3D-First Post!!

Hey!! and Welcome! to "Kick, Push, Coast", a blog all about longboarding.  My name is Emmy Fisher and i am a freshman at Eastern University.  I have never done any type of blogging in my past, but i am really excited about starting my very first blog!  I can't wait to start boarding around the campus, finding and writing about some sweet and smooth spots to cruise.  I will also be checking out and reviewing some of the best brands in longboarding such as Sector Nine, Arbor, Gullwing, Dreggs etc.  I have been longboarding for about a year and a half and i have to say it has to be the most chillest and relaxing thing to do in your free time.  Not only can it get you places it also is a rush going down hills.  I haven't had a chance to board since i have been at school, but i'm definitely looking forward to it.  Make sure to check back soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment