Sunday, December 5, 2010

Longboarding isn't for girls?

The response i get from people when i tell them i like to longboard is always the same.  "THAT'S SO COOL!" or the occasional "wait what?".  I always wondered why everyone thought it was really cool that i longboarded or why they were surprised when i told them.  Lot's of people longboarded i thought so what makes me special? ohh yeahh...I am a girl.  Coming to this realization that longboarding was especially awesome and surprising just because i was a girl sorta confused me.  Then i realized the majority of people who do board are boys...i am one of the exceptions, but not the only.  I am writing this post to inspire gals to try longboarding! It's definatley not just something just for guys to do.  I wanted to share this video Molly Lewis a female boarder.  She has amazing skill and I inspire to be as good as her one day.  I hope this video inspires everyone especially girls to try something that is not normally what girls do. 

Molly Lewis


    

No comments:

Post a Comment